Teams – Foxes
Eligible Handicap Index Range – 8.5 to 18. (Higher handicaps may play off 18.)
- Home and away fixtures over the summer
- A 9 a side knockout competition, The Abrey Cup* – see notice board – Abrey Cup arrangements are managed by John Brandon, Tel 07776 280459
- The Middlesex team championship
- An internal knock out competition (Holder – Tom Walsh)
- An end of season away event, venue TBC, Suggestions welcome
Note: You may play as many or as few games as you wish.
Matches are played mid-week and are followed by an informal meal (Typically £10 to £15). No green fees apply.
Home games tee off at 13:30 on Wednesday. Away games can vary.
Matches v Ashford Manor, Ealing, Stockley and Wyke Green are league matches. Winners of this mini league play off v winners of other section.
The Fixture list will appear online in the competition diary.
If you are interested in taking part, (New members are welcome), please contact the captain or secretary. We’ll include you on our WhatsApp group so you can keep abreast of arrangements, fixtures etc.
Section subs are £5 for the season and KO entry is £3.